Product ID: 202
Product Type: Soft Gel
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Vitamins A and D are both “fat-soluble” vitamins that work synergistically. These are sourced naturally from fish liver oil, with vitamin A being the retinol form. Retinol is involved in gene transcription and the maintenance of skin health. Vitamin D is one of the 24 micronutrients critical for human survival. The standardized vitamin D dose in this formula acts as a catalyst for vitamin A, aiding its functions in the body. Retinol is in mucous membranes on a cellular level and together with vitamin D, they help the genetic coding between cells.
- Contains naturally occurring vitamins A & D from fish liver oil.
- Easy to swallow softgel.
- Provides 10,000 IU of vitamin A per serving.
- Provides 400 IU of vitamin D per serving.
- Vitamin A helps support eye health and vision, helping us see in low-light or darker environments.†
- Vitamin A also assists in skin health helping to increase collagen production, improving the elasticity of our skin.†
- Vitamin D helps support the immune system by stabilizing cells that fight off disease.†
- Vitamin D will also help support bone health, strengthening bones, and aiding in the absorption of calcium.†