Product ID: 204
Product Type: Soft Gel
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Beta-carotene is a red-orange colored phytochemical found in high amounts in various fruits and vegetables, such as carrots and sweet potatoes. Beta-carotene is also known as provitamin A, which serves as a precursor to vitamin A and is essential for normal, healthy vision, immune function, skin health, and normal cell growth. Beta-carotene provides antioxidant protection helping to neutralize free radicals.† Provitamin A, unlike preformed vitamin A (retinol), must be converted into vitamin A before it can be used as vitamin A by the body.
- Provides 7,500 mcg RAE (25,000 IU) of Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)
- Easy-to-swallow softgel.
- Non-Toxic form of Vitamin A
- Gluten-Free, Corn-Free, and Yeast-Free
- Serves as a precursor to vitamin A which is essential for normal, healthy vision, immune function, skin health, and normal cell growth.†
- Beta-carotene provides antioxidant protection helping to neutralize free radicals.†
- Helps to enhance the immune system’s activity by stimulating the release of natural killer cells.†
- Essential for normal function of the retina.†
- Necessary for growth of bone, testicular and ovarian function, and embryonic development.†
- Supports growth and regulation of epithelial tissues.†