B-vitamins are required for numerous biochemical and physiological processes including the metabolism of macronutrients (carbohydrates, fats, and proteins) to make energy, support healthy nervous system function, and cardiovascular function.† Typically B-vitamins are used as needed and any excess is excreted. This makes it very important to consume these essential nutrients on a daily basis. Once B-vitamins are consumed they cannot perform their necessary functions until they are converted into their active coenzyme forms. Aging, chronic disease, and other factors may limit one’s ability to convert B-vitamins into their coenzyme forms. Our Coenzyme B-50 Complex provides the active coenzyme forms of several essential B-vitamins. This bypasses the need for conversion, improves absorption, bioavailability, and function.†
- High potency B-complex vitamin.
- Contains additional B-complex vitamins in their coenzyme form.
- Improved absorption and bioavailability.
- Provides the coenzyme forms of thiamin, riboflavin, B6, pantothenic acid, and B12. This offers enhanced absorption, bioavailability and biological activity of these nutrients.†
- B-vitamins take part in numerous biochemical reactions, mostly related to the production of energy through nutrient metabolism. The metabolism of carbs, fat, and protein requires B-vitamins in their coenzyme forms.†
- Coenzyme B-vitamins do not require metabolic conversion, and therefore may offer an advantage to certain populations such as the elderly, those with metabolic diseases such as diabetes, and many others.†