Product ID: 740
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Green coffee bean extract is made from the highest quality Arabica beans. Green, unroasted coffee beans are extremely rich in polyphenols, particularly chlorogenic acid. Research has shown that chlorogenic acid supports liver fat metabolism by inhibiting the enzyme glucose-6-phosphatase.† The inhibition of this enzyme limits the amount of glucose that is put into circulation thereby utilizing stored body fat as an alternative source of energy. Scientific data has shown that the addition of chlorogenic acid to the diet redirects energy needs to utilize stored fat rather than glucose, which in turn leads to a decrease in fat deposits and a reduction in body weight. Consuming 400mg of a standardized green coffee bean extract supplement before most meals will help to support healthy blood glucose levels, provide antioxidant protection, support the cardiovascular system, and aid in weight reduction.†
- Uses only the highest quality Arabica coffee bean.
- Standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid.
- Optimally dosed at 400mg of Green Coffee Bean Extract per serving.
- Low in caffeine.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
- Green coffee bean extract standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid inhibits glucose-6-phosphatase which influences the release of glucose into circulation. Less glucose being released into the blood makes the body more reliant on stored fat as a source of energy, thereby aiding in weight loss.†
- Chlorogenic acid is a polyphenol that acts as an antioxidant. In scavenging free radicals. Free radicals can have a damaging effect on cellular development and cardiovascular health.†
- Supports normal blood sugar levels. Chlorogenic acid inhibits the uptake of sugar from the intestine, which benefits proper glucose utilization.†
- It is shown in studies that chlorogenic acid may improve cardiovascular health by supporting healthy LDL cholesterol levels.†