Currently, 7% of Americans are Vegan/Vegetarian, and that number grows every year. For reasons of health, care for animals, or environmental concern, a greater number of people (40%), are actively trying to get up to two (2) Plant-Based meals/day into their diet. Unfortunately, 41% of us skip at least one meal per day, while only 9.3% of us get the recommended servings of Fruits and Veggies per day (CDC, 2017).
Our newest product, Protein & Greens, combines our well-established expertise in plant-based proteins with a healthy portion of green foods for that can be used as a breakfast drink, meal replacement or snack for anyone trying to live a plant-based, healthy diet, trying to avoid meal skipping or are trying to get healthy greens into their daily regimen. Protein & Greens is a great option to satisfy all of these needs.
- 20 Grams of Full Spectrum Plant-Based Protein (Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Seed Powder, Sacha Inchi Seed Powder)
- Premium Green Food Blend, containing Spinach, Kale, Papaya Fruit, Alfalfa, Broccoli, Pea
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- NO Dairy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Soy, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors
- 110 Calories
- 25 Servings
- Amino acids from protein provide the very structure of DNA and therefore play a critical role in the development, growth, and health of all anatomical structures of all forms of life.
- Great option for those who know the benefits of starting their day with a plant-based, low-glycemic, high protein smoothie.
- Additional serving of fruit and veggies for the 90.7% of us who fall short of recommended intake.
- Meal replacement or snack option for those who skip meals, eat on-the-go or are on a specific fitness or weight management plan.