Product ID: 884
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
The process of building and maintaining bone structure involves numerous biochemical and physiological processes. Osteoblasts and osteoclasts are the two primary types of bone cells involved in maintaining skeletal structure. Osteoblasts are responsible for bone mineralization (building new bone). Osteoclasts are responsible for secreting acid and enzymes that help dissolve “old” bone tissue into calcium and other components, some of which may be reused by the body. The balance of building and breaking down bone, involves a complex interplay between various nutrients, hormones, and other biochemicals. Osteo Support is designed to provide the structural components, as well as help support the complex processes involved in building and maintaining a strong, healthy bone structure.† This formula provides important structural nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, and silica. Other important ingredients such as vitamins D and K along with the trace mineral boron, help support the processes involved in building healthy bone.† This formula is designed for individuals who wish to increase their intake of calcium and other nutritional factors in order to build and maintain strong, healthy bones.†
- Very high potency.
- Contains 1200mg of calcium from carbonate and citrate.
- Contains fat-soluble vitamins D and K.
- High potencies of several key bone-building minerals such as magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and boron.
- Contains Ostivone® brand ipriflavone.
- Provides Soylife® brand soy isoflavones.
- Naturally occurring silica from horsetail extract.
- Promotes bone growth, density, and strength.†
- Calcium has been approved by the FDA for the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Ipriflavone has been the subject of 60 clinical trials worldwide and has shown remarkable efficacy in maintaining healthy bone density.† It is classified as a drug for preventing osteoporosis in Japan, Argentina, and parts of Europe.
- Ipriflavone helps support normal osteoclast activity, thereby reducing excess bone resorption (breakdown).
- Isoflavones and ipriflavone work as powerful inhibitors of certain bone depleting cytokines, and therefore help to maintain healthy bone tissue and promote bone regeneration.†
- Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that works like a hormone in the body. It aids in the absorption and utilization of calcium and helps reduce calcium excretion.†
- Vitamin K is required for the activation (“turning on”) of osteocalcin, a protein that helps to provide structure to bone tissue.†