Product ID: 422
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin that has many important functions in the body including antioxidant activity, support of normal, healthy collagen, synthesis of neurotransmitters such as serotonin, carnitine production and the support of normal, healthy immune function. PureWay-C® is a scientifically advanced form of vitamin C that binds ascorbic acid to lipid metabolites such as fatty acids, esters, and fatty alcohols to enhance digestion, absorption, cellular uptake and retention as well as utilization of essential vitamin C in the body. The increased cellular uptake and retention of vitamin C results in enhanced vitamin C functions.†
- Contains vitamin C bound to lipid metabolites.
- This form is able to enhance the absorption and utilization of vitamin C.†
- Added calcium to create a non-acidic, “GI friendly” delivery system.
- Synergistic benefits of citrus bioflavonoid complex.
- Available in 500mg tablets and vegetarian capsules as well as 1000mg tablets.
- PureWay-C® allows vitamin C to more efficiently pass through the cell membrane, be retained and utilized by individual cells for all vitamin C related functions.†
- Numerous studies show the benefits of Pureway-C® over other forms of vitamin C, including calcium ascorbate and ascorbic acid in regards to:
- 2-hour cellular uptake higher with Pureway-C®.†
- cellular uptake and retention over a 24 hr time period higher with Pureway-C®.†
- Due to better absorption and retention, studies demonstrate vitamin C functions are enhanced including:
- support of wound healing activities†
- immune system support†
- promoting healthy levels of c-reactive protein (a marker of inflammation) and oxidized LDL (a risk factor for heart disease)†
- antioxidant activity†
- Comparative studies using PureWay-C® show significantly greater antioxidant activity over other forms of vitamin C.
- Citrus bioflavonoids help enhance the biological benefits of vitamin C.†