Product ID: 749
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Today, Boswellia Extract is sought out all over the world for its support of healthy joints and the GI tract, but it has been an important part of Ayurvedic medicine in India for centuries.† The plant grows not only in India but also in Northern Africa and the Middle East. The tree is tapped in these regions for its resin or gum. The resin contains high amounts of boswellic acids, compounds shown through scientific studies to help support joint and intestinal health.† The resin is often referred to as Indian Frankincense due to botanical relationship to plants that are used to produce frankincense resin and essential oil. Despite the similarities among the species, only the Boswellia serrata species is commonly used for medicinal purposes.
- Trademark ingredient Boswellin® clinically studied extract from Sabinsa, a world leader in Ayurvedic herbal extracts.
- Providing 400mg Boswellia serrata gum resin per vegetarian capsule.
- Standardized to 70% Boswellic Acids, the main component which helps inhibit inflammation.†
- Boswellin® has anti-inflammatory action much like conventional pharmaceutical NSAIDs, without the harmful long-term side effects found with NSAIDs.†
- Vegetarian Capsules, Vegan Friendly, Gluten-Free, and Dairy-Free
- Helps maintain healthy leukotriene levels in the body by helping to keep leukotriene-producing enzymes within normal ranges.†
- Helps support healthy joints by helping to maintain healthy levels of leukotrienes.†
- Supports healthy mobility during the normal aging process.†
- Supports intestinal health and digestive function.†
- Supports healthy intestinal motility.†
- Supports the health of the intestinal lining.†