Product ID: 974
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
*Minimum purchase quantity is 6 per SKU.
There are two primary forms of Vitamin K: Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone). There are a few different menaquinones such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that Vitamin K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer, and moves beyond the liver into other tissues. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health. *
- High Potency (120mcg) of vitaMK7® Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K2 for bone and cardio health.
- Free of the major food allergens – Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO and Vegan
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) osteocalcin.†
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.†
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.†
- Vitamin K2 supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.†
- Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.