Product ID: 974
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
There are two primary forms of Vitamin K: Vitamin K1 (Phylloquinone) and Vitamin K2 (menaquinone). There are a few different menaquinones such as menaquinone 4 and menaquinone 7. The main difference between these forms is that Vitamin K2 as menaquinone 7 is absorbed at a much higher rate than K1 and remains in the body 36 times longer, and moves beyond the liver into other tissues. In addition to other roles, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is essential for healthy, strong bones and for supporting arterial health. *
- High Potency (120mcg) of vitaMK7® Menaquinone-7 is the most efficacious form of Vitamin K2 for bone and cardio health.
- Free of the major food allergens – Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO and Vegan
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) osteocalcin.†
- Osteocalcin helps to build new bone matrix by aiding the binding of calcium.
- Vitamin K2 is important in the maintenance of bone mineral content and bone strength.†
- Vitamin K2 helps activate (turn-on) MGP, which is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium that accumulates in arterial walls.†
- Vitamin K2 supports the integrity of arterial walls through the regulation of calcium in the body.†
- Vitamin K2 helps support the health and elasticity of arterial walls.†