After 40 years, we’ve relaunched our identity with a new logo and website that matches our position as the premier natural products private label and contract manufacturing provider.
But this is more than just a new coat of paint – the new Reliance is a complete refresh of our company’s capabilities and offerings, anchored by the core values that got us here.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
What we’ve rolled out in 2019:
- More Market-Leading Private Label Innovations – Our new product process resulted in 12 new products this year, with 3 more on the way. We know you rely on us to lead the way on Private Label innovation.
- Improved Performance – We’ve streamlined our operations
even moreto ensure that our 450 in-stock products are now at 98% availability, and your contract manufacturing products ship 95% on time.
- Upgraded Facilities and Capabilities – your products are made in a facility that has been registered for UL GMP, NSF GMP, and NSF Gluten-Free, as well as Organic, Vegan, Kosher, and Halal Certified.
What’s next (Early 2020):
- More Private Label Innovation – The first “pre-certified” Private Label portfolio containing products that are Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, and registered for NSF GMP.
- Better and More Sustainable Packaging Solutions – Our goal is to maximize the use of recycled packaging components across the line, while enhancing product appearance and maintaining product quality.
- Improved Product Support – In addition to our new clear and easy-to-navigate website, we will provide educational tools and detailed product information
Have more questions or suggestions about the new Reliance?
We’d love to hear from you!