Product ID: 118
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
During pregnancy, maintaining optimal nutritional status is of utmost importance for mother and baby. The transfer of essential nutrients from mother to fetus ensures that the fetus receives adequate nutrients for normal, healthy growth, development, and function. Our Prenatal Plus formula provides optimal, rather than minimal, amounts of all essential vitamins and minerals, along with added support ingredients such as the omega-3 fat DHA and herbs such as ginger and chamomile. Our Prenatal Plus is the highest quality prenatal vitamin available, and contains several patented, trademarked ingredients.
- 4 tablet formula during pregnancy and lactation.
- Contains more vitamins and minerals than most other brands. Many companies use RDA’s which are the minimum recommendations. These don’t reflect individual needs i.e. differences in food intake, stress level, activity level, etc.
- Supports bone development†:
- More calcium 800mg per 4 tabs than most other companies
- Magnesium 450mg
- Vit D 400 IU
- Vit K 100mcg
- Trademarked ingredients:
- ChromeMate® brand chromium.
- Neuromins® Life’s DHA 50mg – an omega- 3 fatty acid derived from algae (rather than typical fish sources).
- L-OptiZinc® – a patented form of zinc which is better absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Synergistic herbs:
- German chamomile and ginger.
- Calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D are essential for the growth of healthy bone structure.†
- High amount of folic acid (800 mcg) helps reduce the risk of neural tube (brain and spinal cord) defects in newborn babies.†
- Vitamin K for blood clotting and bone formation.†
- ChromeMate® brand chromium has been shown to be better absorbed and more bioavailable than other forms of chromium. Chromium is essential for normal, healthy insulin function which oftentimes becomes compromised during pregnancy.†
- L-OptiZinc® brand zinc is better absorbed and utilized by the body. Zinc is essential for normal growth, development and immune function.†
- The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is essential for normal, healthy brain development and the formation of the retina of the eyes.†
- German chamomile and ginger help provide support for those queasy mornings.†