Product ID: 352
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of coenzyme A (CoA). Vitamin B-5 (CoA) is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein.† Like other B vitamins‚ pantothenic acid is water soluble‚ which means that the body is not able to store it‚ so it must be supplemented in some other way. This vitamin can help support a healthy digestive tract as well as aid in the process of creating energy‚ red blood cells‚ and stress-related hormones that are made in the body’s adrenal glands. Pantothenic acid can assist in the metabolism process, as well as in hormone‚ bile‚ and hemoglobin synthesis.
- 500 mg of Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
- Vegetarian Tablet
- Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors
- An energizing B-vitamin, Pantothenic Acid plays an essential role in adrenaline production and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- This vitamin can help support a healthy digestive tract and aid in the process of creating energy‚ red blood cells‚ and stress-related hormones that are made in the body’s adrenal glands.†
- A long-time favorite of athletes for its amazing energy boost. Pantothenic acid has been investigated for its role in sports performance since it is required for the production of Coenzyme A (CoA), which among other things is required to transport fatty acyls (via the conjugated fatty Acyl-CoA) to the mitochondria so fats can be used for energy production and is used at many other points in the energy production cycle. “Factors controlling the rate of fatty acid -oxidation in rat liver mitochondria” Biochim Biophys Acta, December 8, 1972.