CoQ10 plays a major role in the production of energy (ATP) and as an antioxidant to help protect the cell. CoQ10 gets converted from the ubiquinone form to the ubiquinol form, and functions as an antioxidant. Age, certain prescription medicines and health deficiencies reduce the body’s ability to manufacture ubiquinol from the ubiquinone form. Sub-optimal levels may reduce energy production and weaken the body’s immune and antioxidant defenses. Supplementation with CoQ10 in the reduced, more active Ubiquinol form supports the body’s antioxidant requirements to help combat free radicals, while helping it to maintain healthy ATP (energy) levels.†
- Kaneka is the world’s leading manufacturer of natural, stable pharmaceutical grade Ubiquinol CoQ10.
- Kaneka QH™ is produced through a patented and proprietary process that stabilizes the Ubiquinol form of CoQ10
- Kaneka QH™ is more bioavailable than other forms of CoQ10, identical in structure to the CoQ10 produced by the body
- All trans form; no cis isomers.
- Processed through natural fermentation; not synthetic.
- Easy to swallow bovine soft gel capsule.
- Contains No Sugar, Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Eggs, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soy, Sesame, Fish, Shellfish, Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors.
- Provides ubiquinol, bypassing the need for conversion and providing the most active form of CoQ10.†
- Ubiquinol helps maintain the health of middle-aged and older people whose regenerative abilities have declined.†
- Ubiquinol CoQ10 offers improved absorption and bioavailability, especially to individuals – the aged, those on certain medications or with certain illnesses – that have difficulty achieving optimal levels of this nutrient.†
- Ubiquinol plays a role in providing support for the production of optimal levels of ATP, fueling mitochondrial energy on a cellular level.†
- Ubiquinol (reduced CoQ10) helps neutralize free radicals by providing antioxidant support.†