Product ID: 635
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
The typical U.S. diet is lacking in the essential mineral magnesium. Most people do not consume even the minimum recommended daily value of this important nutrient. For some individuals, higher amounts of magnesium are required due to increased activity levels/energy requirements, the presence of chronic disease, etc. Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a required cofactor for well over 300 chemical reactions in the body. In all, magnesium takes part in more chemical reactions than any other nutrient. The benefits of magnesium are also great and important for a healthy body. Roughly half of the magnesium is found in the bones while the other portion is inside the body tissue and organ cells. Magnesium helps to maintain a normal function of muscles and nerves as well as a steady heart rhythm, a healthy immune system, and keeping bones strong.† Our Gold Standard Magnesium is from Albion Labs and consists of magnesium lysyl glycinate. Albion Labs manufactures premium chelated minerals and has been the subject of numerous research studies.†
- Albion Laboratories magnesium lysyl glycinate which bonds magnesium to the amino acids lysine and glycine.
- 400mg elemental magnesium per serving.
- Superior absorption and bioavailability.
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function.†
- Provides a superior source of magnesium, a major mineral that serves as a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.†
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function, and works synergistically with calcium, where calcium is responsible for muscle contraction and magnesium, muscle relaxation.†
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function, and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.†
- When minerals are bound to amino acid chelates, they are carried along through the stomach and small intestine wall, where vitamins and minerals are absorbed through the bloodstream.†