Product ID: 636
Product Type: Vegan Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a part of coenzymes that are involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. ALA, called the “universal antioxidant”, is soluble in both water and fat, therefore is able to work in various parts of the body. As an antioxidant, it is able to scavenge a variety of free radicals including the highly reactive hydroxyl radical and singlet oxygen. ALA has the ability to extend the activity of vitamin C and vitamin E, as well as regenerate the powerful antioxidants CoQ10 and glutathione. Studies show ALA is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect healthy cell function. Scientific studies show Alpha Lipoic Acid helps support glucose metabolism, as well as normal, healthy liver function.†
- Higher Potency at 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid per VCAP
- The raw material is Kosher, Halal, Non GMO and Vegan Certified.
- Our Alpha Lipoic Acid consists of both the “R” and “S” forms in its natural 50:50 ratio.
- Free of the major food allergens – Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Non-GMO and Vegan
- 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid supports glucose metabolism, antioxidant protection & nerve function.†
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful water and fat-soluble antioxidant.†
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is found in every cell of the body and plays an indispensable role in creating energy as ATP.†
- It supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.†
- Studies show Alpha Lipoic Acid is essential for supporting normal, healthy blood sugar levels and healthy insulin function.†
- Alpha Lipoic Acid has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants in the body particularly vitamins C & E, CoQ10 and glutathione.†
- Alpha Lipoic Acid has been shown in numerous studies to help support normal, healthy nerve function..†
- A Clinical Study demonstrates that 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid can reduce markers of oxidative stress and Products R.A.G.E. (Receptor for Advanced Glycation End) in seniors, a key effect of blood sugar challenges.†
- Alpha Lipoic Acid may support normal, healthy liver function.†