Product ID: 645
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
*Minimum purchase quantity is 6 per SKU.
Seaweed is known for its high nutrient content and is a source of essential vitamins. Seaweed comes in many varieties, including wakame, kombu, and dulse. Similar to many other forms of seaweeds, kelp has been cited for its significant amounts of nutrients. These include vitamins, minerals, and other trace elements, as well as phytonutrients and lignans. Our Super Kelp offers a high source of natural iodine, as well as vitamins and minerals. Therefore, making Super Kelp a part of your regular diet can help you capture all the important benefits of kelp.†
- Natural source of iodine
- Rich in trace minerals
- A natural detoxifier
- Good source of fat-soluble vitamins
- Kelp is known for its high levels of vitamins, water-soluble B and C, including the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Water-soluble vitamins help to release and produce energy, build proteins and cells and make collagen for the body. The fat-soluble vitamins help to build bones, protect the vision and the body.†
- Iodine is a trace element that is essential for normal growth and development. Around 60% of the iodine is stored in the thyroid gland. The health benefits of iodine may play a very important role in the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, which secretes thyroid hormones that control the basic metabolic rate of the body.†
- The iodine from our kelp may help to remove toxic chemicals. Iodine may flush out chemical toxins like fluoride, lead, mercury, etc., apart from biological toxins and can strengthen the immune system. It also may help to prevent the proliferation of harmful bacteria in the stomach.†
- Kelp is a rich source of trace minerals such as chromium, manganese, and zinc. It also contains high amounts of ultra-trace minerals germanium, iridium, and rubidium. Other important trace minerals in kelp include calcium, iron, and magnesium, along with selenium and zinc. These minerals support human health.†
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.