Product ID: 671
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
*Minimum purchase quantity is 6 per SKU.
Papaya is a natural plant source that contains a combination of proteolytic enzymes that have been shown to support a healthy inflammatory response.† It is believed to work by supporting a healthy balance of pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory prostaglandins.† Papaya provides Papain, a proteolytic enzyme that helps digest protein in foods. This formula contains alpha-amylase which is a group of starch-digesting enzymes.
- Papain enzyme from Papaya (Caria Papaya melon) 15mg
- Alpha-amylase enzyme 2mg
- Protease enzyme 2mg
- Vegetarian and does not contain salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, or soy
- Papain is used for pain and swelling (inflammation) as well as fluid retention following trauma and surgery.
- Has a mild soothing effect on the stomach, which may help treat ulcers.†
- It is used to treat shingles (herpes zoster) symptoms, ongoing diarrhea, hay fever, runny nose, and a skin condition called psoriasis.†
- Other conditions papain has been considered for include arthritis, food allergies, and some autoimmune diseases.
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.