The average American consumes less than 1/3 the recommended dietary fiber intake. The American Dietetic Association recommends 25-35 grams of total dietary fiber per day. Even for those individuals with a healthy diet, there are some days when it might be difficult to meet the recommended amount. Soluble fiber found in beans and fruits have many health benefits. Studies show soluble fiber helps support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels as well as normal, healthy blood sugar levels.† ClearFiber® provides 3 grams of soluble fiber per serving and is a convenient way to ensure you meet your daily intake for dietary fiber. ClearFiber™ uses the patented SunFiber® derived from partially hydrolyzed guar gum. SunFiber® has been used in numerous clinical studies demonstrating its many health benefits.
- Clear Fiber is a soluble dietary fiber made from partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG).
- PHGG is recognized as GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) for use as a food or beverage ingredient.
- Tasteless and odorless, can be added or blended with practically any other foods
- Clear Fiber dissolves completely in liquid and does not thicken or turn to gel.
- Clear Fiber dissolves clear and mixes easily into foods and drinks both hot and cold without effecting taste, texture or thickness.
- Clear Fiber is the same raw material as the patented SunFiber™.
- Clear Fiber is 100% natural.
- No gritty feel! Pleasant to use.
- Human clinical studies on Sun Fiber™ has verified the efficacy of partially hydrolyzed guar gum and its health benefits.
- Studies show partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG) is helpful in normal bowel regulation.†
- Studies have shown that partially hydrolyzed guar gum (PHGG), may support healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.†
- PHGG has a prebiotic effect that helps to improve the microflora in the digestive system. Improving microflora may help support intestinal and immune health.†