Product ID: 787
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Pycnogenol represents a natural blend of consistent proportions of various compounds such as catechins, epicatechins, and oligomeric procyanidins. The extract has four basic properties – it’s a powerful antioxidant, provides support for inflammation, selectively binds to collagen and elastin (proteins that make up skin, cartilage, and other soft tissue), and it aids in the production of nitric oxide which helps to relax (dilate) blood vessels.† Pycnogenol has differentiated itself from other ingredients in the marketplace because of its extensive research. More than 170 published studies and review articles ensuring its safety and efficacy as an ingredient have been completed. Scientific evidence on its antioxidant capacity and protective action on the cardiovascular system have been published in the most renowned scientific journals. Many of these applications are protected by U.S. and international patents. Today, the scientific accomplishments of Pycnogenol remain unparalleled, especially when it comes to quality, safety, and clinical evidence.
- 50mg Pycnogenol® per capsule.
- Pycnogenol® is a standardized extract of French Maritime Bark and is a concentrate of water-soluble bioflavonoids consisting of the active ingredients procyanidins, catechin, taxifolin, and fruit acids.
- Patented material supported by numerous scientific studies.
- Material grown without the use of pesticides and processed without the use of solvents.
- Manufacturers of Pycnogenol®, Horphag Research received 2008 Frost & Sullivan North American Health Ingredients Excellence In Research Award: Award recognizes Horphag Research’s pioneering efforts in research, validating Pycnogenol’s health benefits.
- Pycnogenol® is a standardized extract of French Maritime Pine Bark and contains the active ingredients proanthocyanidins.
- Numerous published scientific research studies (~170 to date) demonstrate cardiovascular, antioxidant, neurological, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pycnogenol® has been shown to support healthy circulation by increasing blood vessel dilation.†
- Studies show Pycnogenol® helps support healthy cholesterol levels.†
- Pycnogenol® has been shown to help support healthy blood glucose levels and protect the body against the effects of elevated blood glucose levels.†
- Clinical studies show Pycnogenol® helps support normal, healthy levels of histamine, a biochemical involved in allergies and allergy-related symptoms.†