The visual system is a complex system that depends upon various nutrients and cofactors to support the numerous biochemical and physiological processes needed for healthy vision. The eyes are consistently exposed to oxygen and light. This exposure can lead to an increase in free radical damage. Our Vision Support formula provides antioxidant vitamins, minerals, and botanical extracts to help combat free radical damage and help support healthy vision.† Beta-carotene, despite being an antioxidant, is also a precursor to vitamin A which is the most important nutrient for the processes involved in the visual cycle. Zinc and selenium are critical nutrient antioxidants, and vitamin C help neutralize free radicals that may cause oxidative damage to the eyes.† FloraGlo® lutein which also contains zeaxanthin helps filter damaging blue light before it gets to the macula portion of the retina.† Macular degeneration is a leading cause of age-related blindness. This comprehensive eye formula is a great way to protect your vision.†
- Contains the patented and trademarked FloraGLO® lutein extracted from marigolds.
- Bilberry extract standardized to 25% anthocyanosides. We use a European phytopharmaceutical company to ensure the highest quality bilberry, with consistent standardization, and a full spectrum of naturally occurring compounds.
- Vitamin C, selenium, quercetin, taurine, and bioflavonoids provide antioxidant support.†
- Trademarked L-Optizinc® needed for healthy vision and antioxidant support.†
- Patented Betatene® mixed carotenoids provide beta-carotene, a precursor to vitamin A and other carotenoids that support healthy vision.†
- FloraGlo® is a good source of lutein and zeaxanthin and provides ratios similar to those found in green vegetables.
- Bilberry standardized to 25% Anthocyanosides. We use a European phytopharmaceutical company to ensure the highest quality Bilberry with consistent standardization and a full-spectrum of naturally occurring compounds.
- Lycopene and mixed carotenoids are known as powerful antioxidants.† Betatene also contains beta-carotene a pre-cursor to vitamin A, essential for normal, healthy vision.†
- Vitamin C, selenium, bioflavonoids, and quercetin have been added to make this formula complete. They provide antioxidant support as well as support for the structure of the eyes and supporting blood vessels.†
- L-OptiZinc® brand zinc is the best-absorbed form of zinc and is essential for the signals involved in the visual cycle as well as the complex vitamin A-dependent visual pathways.†