Product ID: 824
Product Type: Powder
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
|8241||9.13 oz. (250 g)||VIEW LABEL|
Whole Food Magnesium Powder is sourced from whole food marine algae (Lithothamnion calcareum). The source of the magnesium in this formula (Aquamin®) is harvested in the pristine waters of the North Atlantic. Its unique honeycomb cell structure makes it more bioavailable than many other magnesium products. Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the body and is part of over three hundred biological processes. Most notably, it promotes healthy bones and muscles but it is also instrumental in supporting relaxation and can act as a calmative.†
- Non-GMO and Vegan Certified.
- 350mg of magnesium per serving, sourced from Aquamin® – mineralized red algae collected from the pristine Arctic waters of Iceland & North Atlantic.
- Convenient effervescent drink mix that mixes easily in water.
- Highly absorbable and fast-acting.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: sugar, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Whole Food, Simple, and Clean Excipients.
- Clinical research supports that Aquamin® is “bio-accessible and bioavailable to a significantly greater degree” than other forms of Magnesium.
- Magnesium is a cofactor for well over 300 biochemical reactions.†
- Magnesium is required for nutrient metabolism and energy production, muscle function and relaxation, and works synergistically with calcium.†
- Magnesium is also essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure, and is required for the synthesis of DNA and RNA, cell membrane function, and the activity of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.†