Joint disease is a potentially debilitating condition that affects the soft tissue matrix that “cushions” our joints. Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate are both integral components of healthy joint tissue and are the forms that have been used in major clinical trials. Vitamin C, manganese, and bromelain work synergistically to enhance the proven benefits of these components.
- Clinically effective doses of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates.
- Manganese and Vitamin C are added for their synergistic effects.
- Available in 3 tablet/day dosage.
- Glucosamine sulfate helps support the production and limits the breakdown, of proteoglycans – a class of compounds that make up the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- Clinical studies demonstrate the efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in helping to support the cartilage matrix of joints, particularly the knee joint.†
- Chondroitin sulfate has been shown to support the structural matrix of joints as well as the production of hyaluronic acid (the major component of synovial fluid which keeps joints “lubricated” and moving freely).†
- Chondroitin sulfate may help limit chondrocytes from producing enzymes and other compounds that stimulate the breakdown of the cartilage matrix of joint tissue.†
- Manganese and vitamin C are both essential for the production of the collagen matrix that helps support the structural integrity of cartilage.†