Product ID: 903
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
For Men Vegan Vegetarian
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Studies on digestive health show that at least 60-70 million Americans are dealing with digestive health problems. Due to poor lifestyle choices, close to three-quarters of these people are men. Consumer choices continue to be populated with probiotic offerings of various potencies and complexities, many differentiated based on gender. Our Men’s Probiotic Formula is a combination of proprietary Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium blends that provide 50 Billion live cultures per capsule. Together these species of probiotic bacteria have been shown to support a healthy bacterial balance in the digestive tract and colon.†
- Bio-Enhanced Acid Resistant Strains (BEARS) ensures survivability in both low (acid) and high (alkaline) pH environments. The BEARS strains in this formula are designed to withstand the acid conditions present in the stomach during digestion without the need for enteric coating.
- 50 billion CFU per serving, providing a Lactobacillus blend of 30 billion cells with a Bifidobacterium blend of 20 billion cells.
- 50 mg Prebiotic Fiber Blend consists of FiberAid® arabinogalactans, a patented prebiotic from Lonza®, with Fructooligosaccharides (FOS).
- Acid and Bile Tolerant for Maximum Survival.
- Shelf Stable Bottle Technology with a multi-phase barrier to control and trap moisture to ensure product stability.
- Allergen Free: Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
- Men’s 50 Billion Probiotic is custom-tailored to support Men’s digestive, immune, and colon health.†
- Men’s 50 Billion Probiotic may reduce frequency and severity of flatulence.†
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) and FiberAid® larch arabinogalactans, a patented prebiotic from Lonza®, support the growth of good bacteria to sustain a healthy balance of microflora.†
- A normal healthy intestinal microflora, once established, helps to create an environment that is unfavorable for the growth of pathogenic bacteria.†
- Helps promote the growth of good bacteria that have been diminished by the use of antibiotics.†