Product ID: 971
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Methylated B vitamins have a direct impact on metabolism, as well as supporting detoxification of hormonal pathways. Methylated B vitamins also aid the absorption of other nutrients. Those with the MTHFR enzyme polymorphism do not convert these much-needed B Vitamins into their active form. A whole host of health issues can ensue from the deficiencies that result. The methylation of B vitamins is important to the endocrine system, metabolism, and the circulatory system. Methylated B vitamins support stress, detoxification, inflammation response, energy production, and homocysteine production. This is why a methyl B vitamin complex is a regular part of many people’s daily supplement routine. Coenzymated B-Complex is in the more active form so the body can utilize these nutrients faster.†
- High potency once daily formula contains B-Complex with fully methylated 500 mcg of B-12 (as Methylcobalamin), 668 mcg DFE Folate (as Magnafolate®C 5-MTHF) and 50 mg of B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate).
- Provides effective dose of flush-free Niacin (Inositol Hexanicotinate), Thiamin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and supportive nutrients like Choline, Inositol and PABA.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid for added antioxidant support
- Gluten Free, Non GMO and Vegan
- Contains No sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, eggs, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Delivers the most bioactive forms of B-12, Folic Acid and B-6 for faster and more complete absorption and assimilation.†
- Necessary for the estimated 30% of the population that has MTHFR mutation, which causes the body to struggle with the methylation process.†
- Ideal source for vegan/vegetarians who are at greater risk for vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid deficiency.†
- Methylcobalamin and Magnafolate®C (Methylfolate) help support healthy red blood cell formation, which is essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.†
- Methylcobalamin helps donate a methyl group to form SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) which helps support healthy brain function and liver detoxification.†
- P-5-P and Magnafolate®C aid the normal production of healthy myelin, which protects the nervous system and its function.†
- Methylcobalamin helps support fatty acid, amino acid and carbohydrate metabolism.†
- Addresses the deficiencies of B-12, Folic Acid and B-6 that increase with age because of decreased levels of intrinsic factor, a protein normally produced by the stomach, which aids in B12 absorption.†