Product ID: 830
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
This revolutionary active, VegD3®, is Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) of 100% non-GMO plant origin. That makes it universally acceptable, unlike animal-derived Vitamin D3 such as lanolin-origin. VegD3 is approved by the Vegan Society and is also Kosher and Halal certified. VegD3® was tested extensively to prove that it is chemically identical to cholecalciferol of animal origin. This takes away any uncertainty about absorption or efficacy (as it is literally clean, pure cholecalciferol), it meets all regulatory requirements. VegD3® is extensively stability tested to ensure that it offers a shelf-life that is at least the same as lanolin-origin D3. Consumer demand for organic and plant-based supplements grows every year and has for the last thirty years. Our Certified Organic Whole Food Vitamin D3 provides a vegan form of Vitamin D3 (natural algae food form) at a higher dose.
- USDA Organic and Vegan Certified.
- 125mcg (5000 IU) cholecalciferol from trademarked, organic algae VegD3®; Certified Organic and Vegan Society Approved.
- Free of major food allergens.
- Contains NO: dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Whole Food, Non-GMO, Simple and Clean Excipients.
- Vitamin D has a multitude of important benefits: it is important for normal, healthy cell growth and function, helps support normal, healthy insulin secretion, and helps support healthy immune function.†
- Vitamin D is very often used for immune support and bone health and is essential for calcium and phosphorus absorption and utilization.†
- Stimulates osteoblast (bone-producing cell) activity, which helps maintain bone density and strength.†
- Stimulates the synthesis of osteocalcin, an important protein involved in bone formation.†
- Helps maintain adequate blood calcium levels, which help support cellular metabolic processes and cardiovascular and neuromuscular/neurological function.†