Oftentimes it is difficult to meet the recommended daily requirements for all essential nutrients. Taking a comprehensive multivitamin-mineral formula on a daily basis is one way to ensure you receive all of the essential vitamins and minerals that are critical for maintaining health and wellness. Our Vita-Min 75 is a comprehensive high-potency multivitamin/mineral formula which provides high levels of most essential nutrients including the B-complex vitamins as well as vitamins A, C, D, and E. This formula includes patented and trademarked ingredients, all of which are backed by scientific studies demonstrating their efficacy and safety.†
- Provides all essential vitamin and minerals.
- High potencies of B-complex vitamins, along with vitamins A, C, D, and E.
- Contains all essential minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
- The high potencies of B-complex vitamins provide support for energy production, metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, as well as the production of healthy new cells, hormones, and other important biochemicals. B-complex vitamins are essential for the health of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and also serve as cofactors for antioxidant production and cell signaling processes.†
- High levels of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, and E for immune, skin, and bone health as well as antioxidant protection.†
- L-OptiZinc®, the most clinically studied form of zinc available. L-OptiZinc® is the only patented form of methionine-bound zinc, an essential trace mineral required for numerous vital cell functions, including growth and development, healthy skin and nails, reproduction, as well as supporting healthy vision and immune function.† L-OptiZinc® is the only zinc compound shown in studies not to deplete the important trace mineral copper, which supports the cardiovascular, skeletal and nervous system.†
- ChromeMate® is an oxygen-coordinated niacin-bound chromium complex that plays an important role in supporting healthy insulin function, maintenance of healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.†
- Other nutrients which support important biological processes include iodine and selenium (thyroid function), selenium, manganese, copper and citrus bioflavonoids (antioxidant support), choline and inositol (neurotransmitter synthesis and function), boron (bone health).†