Vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients derived from food sources are believed to be better absorbed and more bioavailable than nutrients from non-food sources. The benefit of a whole-food-based multi is that the processes involved in manufacturing these nutrients result in a wide variety of essential cofactors that may help enhance nutrient digestion, absorption, and bioavailability. The process begins with an organic blend of nutritious ingredients (fruits, vegetables, sprouts, and spices) which are hydrated and macerated to form a whole-food complex. The whole foods are then fermented to release natural enzymes and other metabolites. These fermented products are then combined with carefully selected probiotics. In the next step, vitamins and minerals are added to the probiotic media. Probiotics then ferment the whole-food metabolites for several hours. These probiotics, having grown in a whole-food medium, literally transform the nutrients into a whole-food complex that the body can easily digest and absorb. They are then naturally preserved using a lyophilization (freeze-drying) process to retain all the naturally occurring enzymes, metabolites, and other nutrient-dense bioactives.
- Proprietary process resulting in highly bioavailable nutrients and cofactors.
- Contains all essential vitamins and minerals.
- Provides a wide variety of organic food blends that contain phytonutrients, naturally-occurring enzymes, and other cofactors not found in typical multivitamins.
- Contains a women’s organic herbal blend of red clover, red raspberry, cranberry, reishi, shitake, and maitake mushroom.
- Contains twice the amount of folate and B12, along with iron.
- Provides all of the naturally occurring nutrients, enzymes, phytochemicals, and other cofactors in a highly bioavailable form that the body can effectively digest and absorb.
- All essential vitamins and minerals are USP-grade nutrients that are incorporated into an organic whole-food complex, helping to enhance their absorption and bioavailability.†
- Red clover provides support for normal, healthy female hormone function.†
- Red Raspberry helps provide support for normal, healthy menstruation.†
- Cranberry helps support urinary tract health.†
- Studies show reishi mushroom helps support healthy immune function and normal, healthy cell growth.†
- Shiitake and maitake mushrooms contain compounds known as beta-glucans, which studies show help support normal cell growth and immune health.†