Product ID: 114
Product Type: Tablet
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Multivitamin mineral formulas with food-based ingredients provide the added support of whole-food nutrients such as phytochemicals which are not found in a typical multivitamin. Phytochemicals contain antioxidants and other important biomolecules that are difficult to acquire, even from a healthy intake of fruits and vegetables. Oftentimes our schedules and the stress of everyday life make it difficult to obtain all of the nutrients that can be found in a well-balanced diet. Our Life Essentials multivitamin is a comprehensive food-based multivitamin, which contains all essential vitamins and minerals along with nutrient-dense food extracts, herbs, and other plant-based bioactive compounds.
- A complete multi-vitamin and mineral, complemented with whole food extracts.
- Potent dosages of antioxidants such as vitamins A, C and E, selenium, and zinc.
- Patented L-OptiZinc® for greater absorption.
- Life Essentials contains a well-balanced B-vitamin profile.
- Life Essentials also contains ChromeMate® chromium, a superior form of the trace mineral.
- Contains superfood concentrates including spirulina, barley, chlorella, wheatgrass, and wheat sprout juice providing chlorophyll and a variety of carotenoids.
- Other powerful ingredients in this formula are bee pollen, siberian ginseng, garlic, oat bran, and apple pectin.
- Contains a variety of enzymes.
- Vegetarian tablet.
- L-OptiZinc® is better absorbed and more bioavailable than other forms of zinc.† It also does not interfere with copper absorption and is not affected by dietary fiber as are other forms of zinc.†
- ChromeMate® brand chromium plays an important role in supporting healthy blood sugar levels, insulin function, and normal, healthy cholesterol levels.†
- Digestive enzymes help support the healthy digestion of carbohydrates, fats, and protein.†
- Superfood concentrates contain phytochemicals which provide antioxidant and immune support as well as support for normal, healthy cell growth.†
- Botanical extracts such as bee pollen, eleutherococcus, wheatgrass, chlorella, and spirulina contain nutrients and cofactors that help support energy production.†
- Provides chelated minerals that have been shown in studies to be better absorbed and utilized by the body. These minerals are essential for bone health, energy production, antioxidant and immune support, as well as overall metabolism.†