Product ID: 211
Product Type: Soft Gel
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Lycopene is a member of the carotenoid family of compounds and is responsible for the red color of the tomato and watermelon and the pink color of grapefruit. Lycopene, in addition to being fat-soluble, has a unique chemical structure that makes it a very powerful antioxidant. Its fat-soluble properties make it ideal for protecting parts of the body that contain a significant amount of lipids, such as LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and the lipids found within the membranes of all cells, particularly nerve cells. Lycopene is found in high concentrations in the testes, prostate gland, adrenal glands, and breast tissue. Our lycopene is the patented Lyc-o-mato® Lycopene which has several clinical studies supporting its efficacy and safety.†
- Lyc-O-Mato® comes from a special species of tomatoes that are high in lycopene and are non-GMO.
- Lyc-O-Mato® antioxidant-rich, tomato lycopene complex contains lycopene, beta-carotene, phytoene, phytofluene, tocopherols, and phytosterols. The presence of these phytonutrients sets the Lyc-O-Mato® complex apart from synthetic lycopene found in the marketplace.
- Lyc-O-Mato® has been used in many clinical and laboratory studies.
- Easy to swallow softgel capsule.
- Lycopene is a carotenoid found in high amounts in tomatoes, watermelon, and tomato juice and possesses significant biological activity and provides numerous health benefits.†
- Research shows that the activity of lycopene is enhanced through its synergistic relationship with the other antioxidants that occur naturally in the tomato. It is this antioxidant activity inherent in a whole tomato that scientists believe is responsible for the health benefits associated with the consumption of tomato.†
- Lyc-O-Mato® Lycopene has shown in studies to support prostate, heart, and skin health via its antioxidant properties as well as its ability to help support normal, healthy cell growth.†