Product ID: 573
Product Type: Powder
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
|5731||8.68oz (246g)||VIEW LABEL|
It has been determined that between the age of 25 and 50 collagen formation is reduced by 2% per year from our peak. Aging, lifestyle, and diet all contribute to this decline. Collagen helps to form every inch of your skin, your joints and your gut. In fact, all soft tissues require collagen formation for repair. People who experience any of these issues can benefit from a multi-source collagen protein. By taking the multiple sources and types of collagen together, you can optimize the benefit and deliver well-rounded support. Single source collagen is not a preferred option for all consumers. Collagen is fastest growing segment in both Natural Channel, Mass Market Retailers and Ecommerce. In the Natural Channel, the four top selling protein powders are Collagen, with an average retail price is greater than all protein powders. As the numbers prove, diversity of consumer choice feeds this explosion. Adding a multi-source collagen will allow for even greater growth.
- 10g Multi Source Collagen Blend from Bovine Source, Fish, Chicken Bone Broth and a sustainably-sourced, U.S. raised, hydrolyzed eggshell membrane collagen
- 2 Billion CFU of Bacillus coagulans, a clinically studied Soil Based Organism (SBO) probiotic strain
- Prebiotic and Proteolytic Enzyme Blend with Pancreatin, Papain, Rutin, Bromelain, Trypsin and Chymotrypsin
- Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Contains No dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Designed to Support Hair, Skin, Joint Support and Gut Health.†
- Four food sources provide six types of Collagen [Types I, II, III, IV, V, X].†
- Bovine Collagen Peptides are a natural source of Types I, III and IV.
- Fish Collagen Peptides are a natural source of Type III and IV.
- Chicken Bone Broth Protein is a natural source of Type I, II, and III.
- Eggshell Membrane is a natural source of Type I, V and X Collagen.
- SBO, or soil-based organism, probiotics are a particularly resilient and effective strain. SBO adds support for a healthy gut, digestive function, healthy bowel transit time and healthy gut flora.†