Turmeric has been used in India for thousands of years as a spice and medicinal herb. Its active compound curcumin has many well researched health benefits. Our branded-ingredient turmeric provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and works to support the health of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- Provides 500 mg turmeric (standardized).
- The raw material is standardized to 95% curcuminoids (475 mg), per capsul.
- Turmeric Extract promotes normal, healthy cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) levels, an enzyme often associated with inflammation and pain.†
- Turmeric Extract helps the “weekend warrior” recover from soreness of overexertion.†
- Turmeric Extract exhibits powerful antioxidant properties that help to neutralize both water and fat-soluble free radicals.†
- Turmeric Extract supports the health of the gastrointestinal tract.†
- Turmeric Extract supports the health and the detoxification of the liver.†
- Turmeric Extract supports normal, healthy cell growth and maturation.†
- Turmeric Extract promotes wound healing.†