Over 30 million Americans are affected by seasonal discomfort of the respiratory system. This is primarily caused by the hypersensitivity of the immune system toward environmental allergens such as pollen, animal dander, dust, and mold. The key to solving the hypersensitivity is to deactivate or reduce the body’s overreaction to these foreign compounds before significant discomfort arises. Aller-7™ Support is a powerful and comprehensive blend of nutrients and botanicals that is capable of helping to normalize the body’s response to environmental “debris”.† This response involves helping to support the normal, healthy release of biochemicals that cause inflammation and other symptoms associated with exposure to environmental allergens.†
- From InterHealth®, a leading manufacturer of patented nutraceuticals.
- Aller-7™ is a unique patented blend of seven standardized Ayruvedic herbs clinically tested to promote respiratory health and normal breathing, both seasonally and year-round.†
- With 10 years of research and development behind it, Aller-7™ is the only natural scientifically-proven product of its kind.
- Provides 2600mg per day of OptiMSM™, the purest MSM available.
- Contains OptiBerry™, a blend of different berries that provide significant phytonutrients.
- Also features stinging nettles, quercetin, and bromelain.
- Helps stabilize mast cell degranulation, which is the cascade of chemicals (such as histamine) that causes significant symptoms.†
- Aller-7 ™ supports normal respiratory function in the presence of airborne allergens.†
- Aller-7 ™ promotes clear airway passages and supports normal, healthy breathing
- Helps to maintain a normal, healthy immune response.†
- OptiBerry™ has well documented antioxidant properties, essential for healthy immune response.†
- Bromelain helps supports a normal, healthy response to inflammation.†
- Quercetin has been shown to support the normal, healthy release of histamine.†
- Stinging nettles helps stabilize the release of histamine from mast cells and supports the normal, healthy production of prostaglandins; hormone-like compounds involved in inflammation.†