Flaxseed oil is an excellent source of the essential omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Since the body is unable to manufacture this important fatty acid, consuming flaxseed oil is a simple and effective way to ensure optimal intake of alpha-linolenic acid. Alpha-linolenic acid is used by the body to manufacture the omega-3 fats EPA and DHA. Omega-3 fats provide significant support for healthy cardiovascular and neurological function as well as normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels.† The omega-3 fats also serve as the raw material for the synthesis of compounds which help support cardiovascular and neurological function as well as a favorable inflammatory response.†
- Cold, expeller pressed, hexane free flaxseed oil
- Organic Flax Seed Oil 1,000 mg, containing Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 550 mg, Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA) 150 mg & Oleic Acid 140 mg
- Optimal vegan source of omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), 6 (linoleic acid) and 9 (oleic acid) fatty acids
- A great source of omega-3 essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA).
- Alpha-linolenic acid is converted in the body to EPA and DHA.
- Rich source of the essential omega-6 fat linoleic acid (LA) which is, due to the consumption of heavily processed foods, frequently deficient in the average American diet. Linoleic acid is a precursor to GLA which helps support skin health and immune function.†
- May support:
- Energy production.†
- Cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism.†
- Healthy inflammatory response.†
- Healthy immune system function.†
- Hormone production.†
- Both Omega-3 (ALA) and omega-6 (LA) EFA’s help support healthy skin.†