Product ID: 673
Product Type: Vegetarian Capsule
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
Gluten is made up of the proteins gliadin and glutenin. Gluten is the protein-containing portion of certain grains such as wheat, rye, oats, and barley. Approximately two million Americans suffer from gluten sensitivity. This condition is caused by an abnormal immune response to partially digested gluten. When gluten is not completely digested, protein fragments called peptides can trigger an autoimmune response that can lead to conditions that can damage the lining of the small intestine. This damage results in malabsorption of nutrients which can result in malnutrition, weight loss, and severe nutrient deficiency.
- Contains a comprehensive blend of carbohydrate and protein-digesting enzymes.
- Provides optimal Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity to fully metabolize peptides that can result from the incomplete digestion of gluten.†
- This enzyme blend is scientifically formulated to be active in a wide pH range to support the complete digestion of protein both in the stomach and small intestine.†
- Contains three different amylases for the complete breakdown of starch allowing the proteases greater access to gluten.
- Danisco brand Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14) to support a healthy intestinal tract; conducive to normal, healthy digestion and absorption.†
- FiberAid® arabinogalactans from Lonza® is a prebiotic which encourages the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract.†
- Manufactured using the most advanced fermentation and extraction techniques using only non-GMO sources.
- Formulated by an Enzymologist with 35 years’ experience.
- Helps support the digestion of starch as well as the proteins gluten and casein.†
- This formula helps support a healthy intestinal tract in individuals with gluten sensitivity.†
- Provides a digestive aid for gluten-sensitive individuals who must deal with “hidden” sources of gluten such as ketchup, salad dressings, soy sauce, etc.
- Help break down compounds derived from gluten and casein such as gluteomorphins and casomorphins to support neurological health in adults and children.†