Introducing our newest product, PROTEIN & GREENS!
Protein & Greens provides powerful benefits from two of our most popular products: our Plant-Based Protein and our Ultra Greens. This convenient new product eliminates the need for your customers to take the extra step of using two different products to get both protein and greens and provides additional benefits and added value for those who are currently only using one product.
THE POWER OF PROTEIN
Although the keto and paleo lifestyles are popular with many, the demand for new plant-based options is even greater. The increasing number of consumers becoming vegan, vegetarian or flexitarian for both health and ethical reasons, combined with growing concern about the environmental impact of raising animals will continue to contribute to this growth. Even for those who are not vegan or vegetarian, it can be a challenge to get a beneficial amount of protein every day, and there are many reasons to do so.
- Consuming enough protein can help you to feel satiated, can help curb hunger.
- Protein can be beneficial in helping to build lean muscle mass, and aid in recovery.†
- Plant-based proteins tend to be more easily digestible and lower in calories than other protein sources.
- Some health professionals are concerned that despite the benefits of animal protein, excessive levels of accompanying dietary fat may prove problematic.
THE GOODNESS OF GREENS
In addition to seeking out convenient protein sources, most adults find it hard to get the recommended amounts of vegetables and fruits every day. Consumers are leaning into the convenience of a greens powder to ensure daily essential vitamin and mineral needs are being met.
- Most of the components in greens powders are rich in prebiotics, which help support the health of beneficial probiotics in the gut.
- The plant compounds in greens powders are generally high in polyphenols, which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory functions.
- Typically high in vitamins A and C, the ingredients in greens powders can help to support immune function.†
PROTEIN & GREENS: BETTER TOGETHER
Our new Protein & Greens combines our well-established expertise in plant-based proteins with a healthy portion of green foods that can be used as a breakfast drink, meal replacement, or snack. It is ideal for the health-conscious individual trying to live a plant-based, healthy diet, those who are trying to avoid skipping meals on a busy day or are trying to get healthy greens into their daily regimen.
Protein & Greens Provides:
- 20 Grams of Full-Spectrum, Plant-Based Protein, available in Chocolate or Vanilla flavors
- 5 Grams of Green Foods Blend, containing Spinach, Kale, Papaya Fruit, Alfalfa, Broccoli, and Pea
- Is Gluten-Free, Vegan, and Non-GMO
- Contains NO Dairy, Wheat, Eggs, Peanuts, Soy, Tree Nuts, Fish, Shellfish, Preservatives, Artificial Colors, or Flavors
This is a great product for your customers, especially those who are already purchasing a protein powder and our Ultra Greens. Protein & Greens offer the benefits of two products in one, with an additional serving of fruits and veggies.
View Product Details
Talk to your sales rep or Contact Us today to get these latest products!
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.