Product ID: 793
Product Type: Powder
|Item #||Size||Label (PDF)|
|7931||16.72 oz||VIEW LABEL|
Balanced Meal is a plant-based complete nutritional shake that contains everything your body needs for a nutritious morning shake or meal. Balanced Meal features organic fermented whole foods, five unique plant proteins, five organic super grains, essential fatty acids, probiotics, digestive enzymes, fruits, berries, vegetables, and herbs. It’s a high-protein, low-fat, and low-glycemic way to supplement or replace a meal. And it’s packed with much more nutrition than a typical meal.
- 22 Vitamins & Minerals with Organic Fermented Whole Foods fortifies the body with organic fermented herbs, vegetables, fruits, berries, sprouts, and spices.
- Multi-source Plant Protein Matrix provides complete protein from pea protein, organic sprouted amaranth, organic sprouted quinoa, chlorella, cranberry, and BCAA’s.
- Multi-source Low-Glycemic Energy Matrix is made from slow-release, super-grain complex carbs including organic oats, amaranth, quinoa, buckwheat, millet, and chia.
- Multi-source Fiber/Antioxidant Matrix receives its potent antioxidant benefits from 25 fruits, berries, vegetables, and herbs. Organic acacia gum provides 5 g of fiber. Digestive enzymes include: bromelain, protease, amylase, cellulase, lactase, and lipase. • Multi-source Plant EFA Matrix features four of nature’s richest sources of essential fatty acids: flax, chia, hemp, and Sacha Inchi.
- Probiotic, Prebiotic & Digestive Enzyme Matrix features 1 billion viable cells of highly-stable Bacillus coagulans probiotic, and prebiotic nutrition from inulin. Digestive enzymes include alpha-galactosidase and bromelain.
- Non-GMO. Gluten-free, and no dairy or soy.
- Vitamins and minerals are, of course, the basic nutrients we need to live, and the vitamin/mineral matrix with organic fermented whole foods provide an easily digested and highly bioavailable nutrient source. This allows the nutrients to quickly support cardiovascular, pulmonary, nervous system, muscular, ocular, immune system, intestinal tract, and hepatic function.†
- Plant Protein Matrix has a high biological value and compares well to animal proteins such as whey. Proteins and amino acids form the very structure of DNA, and therefore play essential roles in many physiological processes and the building of basic anatomical structures such as skin, organs, and cellular walls.†
- Plant Energy Matrix is an excellent source of beta-glucan, a soluble fiber that significantly slows the uptake of carbohydrates and prevents the sugar high and crash associated with simple carbs. It has a low glycemic response and gives extended energy release. It also helps maintain healthy glucose and insulin levels.†
- Antioxidants from fruits, berries, vegetables, and herbs protect the body from free radicals and other toxic compounds. They provide protection against inflammatory-related cell damage. Antioxidants also help prevent oxidative damage to lipids such as triglycerides and LDL cholesterol as well as reduce arterial plaque formation, thereby reducing the risks of cardiovascular disease.†
- Plant EFA matrix contains Omega-3 fats that support healthy cardiovascular and neurological function as well as help achieve healthy cholesterol and triglycerides levels. Omega-3 EFAs also support a normal, healthy inflammatory response. Flaxseed oil provides alpha-linoleic acid (ALA), which, in addition to the above, encourages normal, healthy cell growth. †
- Fermented foods introduce helpful probiotics into our guts and add concentrated vitamins/minerals to our diet. A healthier gut means more nutrients and vitamins/minerals are absorbed and more bioavailable.†
- Digestive enzymes enhance the absorption of proteins, fibers, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.†
- Bacillus coagulans is highly stable and far less susceptible to heat and moisture than other bacteria. Once in the GI tract, Bacillus coagulans become activated by stomach acid and slowly release the L (+) form of lactic acid. L (+) lactic acid has powerful anti-pathogenic properties and is an inhibitor of harmful bacteria such as E. coli. It also helps prevent lactose intolerance and degrades cholesterol in the gut; leading to lower serum LDL values.†
- Alpha galactosidase is a target-specific enzyme that helps break down the glycoproteins found in abundance in many legumes such as beans and peas. If the glycoproteins are not hydrolyzed by alpha-galactosidase, they will be fermented by gut flora; producing intestinal gas, bloating and intestinal distress.†
- Bromelain jumpstarts digestion by helping to break protein bonds to release amino acids.†